27 October 2012

babes who blog


This time last weekend I was attending the FIRST EVER Blogcademy in NYC. A workshop put together by some of the best blogger personalities out there: Gala, Kat and Shauna. It is designed to boost your blog into something you want it to be. Nothing forced if you love what you do but that extra effort, lots of focus and a little hard work that can make it something special, really does go a long way. The weekend was informative, bold and fun. If you ever have the chance to attend one, you should. These ladies know their stuff and it was awesome {plus the yummy-filled goodie bag, macaroons for breakfast and bubbles after it all were enough to love it - actually learning was just a bonus}. I know they will be doing more. Above all though, I found the weekend inspiring. To me, it was more about the friendships that were made and a few that I know I will keep. They also arranged for photographer guest speaker, Lisa Devlin, to spend a couple hours sharing a few secrets of her own. If you don't know her work, check her out. She is amazing and totally my style. I leave you with a few pictures I took this weekend… not too many though, I was so focused on taking in as much goodness as I could!



:: note below, links to some bloggers in the above pictures ::

Angela - Charlotte - Maree - Hayley - Juanita 


:: interviewed on Rock n Roll Bride ::
"you will never find your style. style will find you."

{jonas peterson}


4 comments:

Femke said...

Hi sweetie! Love seeing those pictures! Esp. those wall portraits! :) Wish we could do it all over again! x

Hayley said...

Awesome stuff! Love my laugh of shame. ;)

Juanita said...

Oh I love your post darling. Great, great recap. Excited about us all staying in touch

Mitha Komala said...

awesome shots! you girls look stunning :) xx

Letters To Juliet